How high is your anxiety level right now? I can tell you, mine is through the roof. Moving to a remote work environment as we are forced to close our doors, albeit temporarily, makes for a lot of sleepless nights.
As we settle in to this new normal of spending much, much more time at home, how do we sustain some sense of normalcy in these extremely abnormal times?
There are plenty of things we can do while we’re on our temporary hiatus from the office; things we usually put on the back burner because we’re too busy with the day to day tasks of running a business.
5 Ideas To Help Grow Your Business From The Couch
- Website Refresh. When was the last time you updated the content on your website, modernized its look, or enhanced its functionality? Websites are still the first introduction a potential client has to your business. If you aren’t properly representing your company, you are risking losing valuable business.
- Digital Marketing. Have you regularly maintained social media accounts for your business? Are you on the correct platforms for your industry? Have you optimized your business for google search? Everyone is online. Now is the time to get in front of potential clients.
- Targeting A New Market. Finding your niche is one of the most important steps to grow your business. The key to establishing a loyal customer base is providing them with what they need when they need it. Building client personas will help you to increase your value to your clients.
- Identifying New Marketing Avenues. Business in the age of digital is a whole new ballgame. Clients have many different ways to find what they’re looking for. Are you utilizing the best marketing strategies? A combination of online and traditional marketing has proven to be the most effective. What are your current methods of outreach?
- Evaluating Your Current Business Strategy. Where are the deficiencies in your workflow? How can you be more efficient? What changes to you need to make to increase profit and market share? The best product in the world can’t overcome bad customer service and broken supply chains. Identify the problem before they impact your bottom line.
While we are in this state of lock-down, I am offering a free consultation and brand audit to companies looking to update their business strategies.
We’re all in this together. Stay safe!